Saturday, July 9, 2011

SECRETLY ADMIRING



I thought it was embarrassing...
the way that I feel
every time I take a look at that face
I can feel butterflies in my
stomach dancing and prancing
around making fun of me...
what can I say? I'm more than
just interested, I've long since
surpassed that stage
it's more than just attraction...
it's more than just attention...
it's more than just the way we would look together...

Hell, if I knew exactly how to explain it I would
there is only one way to describe the way
I feel I'm not in love, I'm in like....

Like a child going through the
first crush all over again
because I don't feel cynical at all
it's attraction in it's purest form and I like it...

The affection shared between a man and a woman
is unmatched by any other
the thoughts that run through my mind
are magnificent
the dreams I have of the two of us
keeps me happy all day long

If I only have strength to speak
if I could only let my feelings be known....
even if I never find the strength to say a word
I'll cherish the dreams and memories
I had even if I let this one slip by
I know that I'll never forget this feeling
and the next time it will be even greater
but only the most special
will be able to share in my

SILENT BLISS
© 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment